When I started this brief I had initially planned to create a wide range of sensory materials. The more research I carried out though (contacting Build a Bear) the clearer it became to me that it would be too expensive for me to produce. Thankfully though, I managed to find a recording device from the pound land which enabled me to produce this prototype. If I had the funds and I was able mass produce this product it would obviously be finished off much more professionally than this. I was fortunate enough to be able to record the sound of a belt fastening using a clip taken from YouTube. I am really pleased that I have been able to demonstrate this idea as I think it makes it a bit more realistic than just simply talking about it. There are already some existing materials for autistic children which are similar to this, however I think this has a completely different feel to it and is obviously following the same theme as the rest of the branded materials I have produced.