Tuesday 1 April 2014

OUGD505 - Design Practice 2: Studio Brief 2 (Email Development/Logo Development)

Now that I know I am holding an event after Easter, it is important for me to invite people to it well enough in advance. Below is all of my development for my logo design. I have incorporated the box into one of the logo designs. Although this is obviously extremely relevant as it links to my box which I had made, it also looks a bit too bulky to be used as the logo. For now, it only needs to be a temporary design as it is bound to change eventually. 












Here is the final email I sent out to local schools and organisations who have anything to do with autistic children. I am hoping that I will receive as many responses as possible so that I will have an idea about how many people will turn up on the night. 



No comments:

Post a Comment