Friday 21 March 2014

OUGD505 - Design Practice 2: Studio Brief 2 (Build a Bear Research)

I sent an email to Build A Bear to see whether it would be possible for me to use the device they have inside of their bears for this project. Ideally, I would love to create a whole range of products which are interactive, using sensory materials as well as sounds but I am just not sure whether or not this will be cost effective. It may be something I have to propose and then develop further down the line when I have the money.

I received a response indicating that it takes 9 weeks to be able to give an informed decision as it takes this long to process each email, I have therefore decided to just propose this idea.

I also went and visited Build A Bear in Liverpool to just see whether I would be able to get a quicker response from them, but they said to me that they are unable to sell the parts for inside of the teddy bear without the bear itself as it is their policy.


No comments:

Post a Comment