Monday 24 February 2014

OUGD503 Responsive: Design Process 2: Gabrielle Little Branding (Initial Contact)

Today I received a text from one of the third year Fashion students, asking me to design a logo for the brief she is currently working on. She has also asked me to design some business cards and a logo for her end of year show, however this is probably something which will probably be ongoing, after we hand in our responsive module. I am really looking forward to working with Gabrielle. Fashion has always been a keen interest of mine outside of graphic design and I think it is extremely important to work with people in other industries. This helps to push new ideas and creativity. Hopefully we will be able to meet up soon to have a chat about what she would like me to produce. 

No comments:

Post a Comment