Friday 20 December 2013

OUGD504 - Design Production: Design For Print and Web (Fragrance Application Tests)

When testing out the perfume spray on some of the paper samples I had. I found that it was really hard to apply it without marking the paper and ruining the quality of my work. I annotated each piece of paper so that I knew what effect it had had on the paper, and so that when it comes to me applying the fragrance at the end, I know exactly what to do and how to do it. At the moment I am thinking that it may be more successful for me if I just simply spray lots of tissue paper and leave the products wrapped up in that so that the essence will eventually rub off. If I was to mass produce this set of products then I would be able to consider even more ways that I could apply the scent, but with the equipment I have I am quite limited, however it gets the message across.





No comments:

Post a Comment