Monday 23 December 2013

OUGD504 - Design Production: Design For Print and Web (Shop Front)

When looking for suitable images for my shop front I found it really hard to find out which was perfect. I decided to save a few images off the internet and start to super impose my logo on to a few.

This one below is of the White Company shop front and I used it to portray what the shop could look like before being opened. 


Here I imagined the shop as being a lot smaller and more intimate but I wasn't as happy with the outcome. 


This example is really not very well done but I just wanted to see what the front of a Jo Malone shop would look like in the colours of my branding. It didn't work well at all. 




This one worked a little bit better but still isn't quite right. 


I then found this shop front on the internet and thought it was absolutely perfect. I used Photoshop to edit it and imposed my logo on to the shop front. 




No comments:

Post a Comment