Wednesday 13 November 2013

OUGD504: Design Production - Design For Print (Development)

Having already experimented with lots of different prototypes, to find the most successful way to present the information for LGP, I have now come to the conclusion that less is more. I had made all of the nets too complicated, and this would therefore not only be hard to reproduce, but it would also be harder for the customer to read and use as a source of information. I therefore decided to strip back the design to tie in with the existing business card and notebook they have. The content inside is a really simple concertina with different finishes on each side. I think that the different finishes would work well for my concertina too, however this is something that would be decided by my client. 




No comments:

Post a Comment