Thursday 28 November 2013

OUGD504 - Design Production: Design For Print (LGP Visit 2)

This morning following on from my previous phone call and email regarding ink, I visited LGP for the second time. I wanted to get there as early as possible as I was aware that Philip had meetings in the afternoon. I managed to get there early and was able to see him straight away. I was given two boxes full of samples which they use to show clients. I spent about half an hour sorting through them all and trying to collect as many different samples I could, that illustrated different types of processes. I found a lot of designs that I loved and I am really excited about using them to create my sample pack that potential clients will receive.

Whilst I was there I also asked whether he had any brand guidelines, he said that they didn't. Therefore when I asked about colours to use as well as the logo, he said that he would be able to send over a high resolution version of their logo as well as send over the images that they use on their website. 

Before I went to LGP today I had already been thinking about the printed materials I could use for them. I wrote all of my ideas down on paper, shown below. I feel as though I have a lot to be working on, therefore the brand guidelines may not be necessary, I will have to wait and see.



No comments:

Post a Comment